Who we are
At Straight Talking Telco, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that we will never sell your data and we promise to keep your details safe and secure.
This Privacy Notice provides detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
When someone visits www.sttelco.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential and will only be shared internally within our company in order to deliver a product or service you have requested or for purposes connected with our business operations. We will only share your personal information with third parties, suppliers and service providers with your consent.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal information which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to request that we provide your personal information and where possible, to transmit that information directly to another data controller;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal information, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal information where applicable; and
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We aim to keep data no longer than is necessary. Specifically, we retain data while it is still current; and data related to ceases products or services for up to 3 years after the calendar year to which they relate.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Privacy Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
To exercise all relevant rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email found at https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or writing to the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This Privacy Notice was last updated on 23 April 2018.